KKC Clinic listens to your needs, hence, a special program has been developed to accurately and effectively solve your skin problems and treat your skin with care.
Our distinguished team of medical professionals has developed and successfully invented a treatment which is a perfect match for the skin of Thai citizens. No matter how badly your skin is exposed to pollution resulting from smoke or sun exposure, Rejuwhite can take care of your poor skin. Try it yourself and we are sure that you will love it!
What is Rejuwhite Program?
The program is the unique formula that our team of qualified doctors has developed, through extensive research, to make it most suitable for Thais. We, as a team, have analyzed different climates and pollution that are faced by many people every day. Those factors mentioned earlier damage the skin, especially the sunlight which results in dull and irritated skin as well as burns.
The program works well with dull skin as highly concentrated whitening and a variety of vitamins serve as a tool for skin rejuvenation, leading to whitening, brightening, smooth, and youthful contours.
What are the components of Rejuwhite Program?
- Glutathione: A potent antioxidant that protects your body from free radicals that are produced from normal metabolic functions and helps balance the immune system and detoxify and get rid of poisons and toxins in the liver.
- Niacinamide: It soothes irritation and decreases skin inflammation caused by exfoliation. In addition, it regulates the oil production of sebaceous glands, treats hyperpigmentation and acne, and minimizes skin redness.
- Stemcell Growth Factor: It promotes the production of collagen fibers and new cells. Apart from that, it rejuvenates the skin and helps repair damaged skin.
- PN Cell (Polynucleotide): Extracted from salmon DNA which has a high resemblance to the human’s, it stimulates collagen growth and natural skin regeneration processes. It moisturizes the skin, increases elasticity, fills the dermis with collagen, and activates the production of epidermal growth factor.
- PDRN (Polydeoxyribonucleotide): A DNA extracted from the sperm cells of salmon, proven to be highly biocompatible with human cells by clinical studies, promotes and accelerates tissue regeneration. Additionally, it can effectively repair damage at the cellular level.
- HA (Hyaluronic Acid): Also found in fillers, the substance keeps your skin moisturized, promotes elastin production, and reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. Ultimately, it helps you achieve smoother, younger, and more radiant-looking skin.
- Tranxamine: It is very effective at reducing the appearance of pigmentation, melasma, freckle, and dark spots
- Kojic: The acid helps address unwanted hyperpigmentation, even out your skin tone, lighten visible sun damage, and improve the appearance of melasma, freckles, and dark spots.
- Vit C: It fights free radical damage, delays and minimizes visible signs of aging, and promotes the production of collagen.
Why Rejuwhite at KKC Clinic?
At KKC Clinic, we are committed to the safety and needs of our customers. Therefore, every single procedure is only performed by well-trained medical professionals, who have more than 17 years of experience, in the safe and clean medical setting. Moreover, because Rejuwhite formula is specifically developed for Thai people, we ensure that the treatment will definitely achieve your goals of skin rejuvenation.