The world’s first treatment that helps stimulate the production of skin’s natural collagen replenishes and rejuvenates the skin.
Sculptra helps smooth out wrinkles, lines, and folds. Recognized as not only the first but also the best biostimulator of skin collagen production, it has been widely accepted for many years. It leads to natural and noticeable results that are guaranteed by patients across the world.
When the facial skin shows signs of aging, to address skin quality and restore a youthful appearance is no longer difficult. Sculptra rebuild lost collagen and restore the deep underlying structure of the skin. The treatment prompts type-1 collagen production and, as a result, offers reestablished skin volume and radiant and youthful skin.
What is Sculptra?
Sculptra is a bio-stimulatory molecule made of poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) which acts as a collagen stimulator. It was approved by U.S. FDA and has been widely accepted since 1999. The acid works effectively with tissues that absorbs into the body to encourage a body’s natural collagen production.
How it Works
When a synthetic collagen stimulator is injected under the skin, white blood cells are encouraged to surround the poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) and TGF-beta, and PDGF are then released in the area to trigger new collagen production. PPLA is slowly and naturally broken down while continuing to help revitalize Type-1 collagen stores and reestablish skin volume. Because it addresses the underlying cause of skin aging, it leads to a dramatic yet natural improvement of skin texture. The results of Sculptra are unlike other procedures even though they stimulate collagen production. It is due to the fact that this treatment specifically targets the production of Type-1 collagen which is the most abundant collagen in the body, found in skin and tendon.
Who makes a good candidate?
Let’s check whether Sculptra is a great fit for you or not. The treatment is right for:
- Those whose skin loses its bounce, firmness, and elasticity
- Those whose skin experiences dryness, large pores, and uneven texture
- Those who have shallow to deep nose-to-mouth lines
- Those who have sunken cheeks due to insufficient collagen
Where is Sculptra injected?
- Temples – Improving the facial shape
- Mid-cheek – Restoring cheek volume for a more youthful look
- Lower cheek – Tightening and toning skin for younger complexion
- Chin – Augmenting and sculpting the shape for a natural contour
- Consult qualified medical practitioners at KKC Clinic before the procedure to discuss the areas of treatment and assess your needs and suitability according to thorough skin analysis to ensure the best possible results.
- Wash your face before the appointment to eliminate oil or impurities and prevent infection.
- At KKC, to maximize the stimulation of collagen production, a biostimulator is injected, using the cross-hatching technique, at a depth of 2 centimeters under the skin.
- To minimize needle marks and reduce common swelling, medical professionals will apply a cold compress to the treated area(s). It is recommended that you massage the area(s) of treatment 5 times a day for 5 minutes to achieve the best results.
To avoid possible adverse side effects and ensure the best results, please follow these instructions
- Apply a cool compress to the treated areas for up to 24 hours to reduce swelling
- Do not exercise, avoid excessive sun or heat exposure including lasers and saunas for 24 hours after the treatment
- For 5 days after treatment, massage the injection site(s) for 5 minutes per day to ensure even distribution of Sculptra
- Take 1,000 mg of Vitamin C daily for up to 3 months to achieve desired outcomes
- Wait for at least 2-3 hours before washing your face or applying makeup
Why Sculptra at KKC Clinic?
At KKC Clinic, every single procedure is performed only by well-trained medical professionals, whose experiences are over 17 years. Moreover, a thorough skin analysis is always conducted before the treatment to determine the suitability and patient’s needs. Last but not least, Sculptra, known as collagen biostimulator, is a new treatment offered exclusively by leading clinics, therefore, the procedure requires not only the expertise but also the precision of practitioners. Here, because your well-being and safety are of the utmost importance, we also guarantee that every Sculptra is FDA-approved, by both US and Thai agencies.